積分

管理員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2019-11-10 15:55:12 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
功效与美学不分国界。就像这位来自墨西哥的产物设计师一样对小牛做出了很高的评价。

(原文来自某乎骑小牛电动是甚么样的体验?)

My name is Rodrigo Ocampo and I am a Mexican Product Designer.

I have been living in Shanghai for the last 5 years, and since I was a student till now that I develop professionally here, owning a scooter has always been a must to enjoy, explore, and digest the beautiful Shanghai.

As a product designer, I consider that the challenge of creating is to think about functional solutions for that can solve our daily routines.

Now imagine those solutions being presented on a very sexy way. The NIU scooters.

我的名字是Rodrigo Ocampo,我是墨西哥产物设计师。

我在曩昔的5年里一向住在上海,当时我仍是一论理学生,直到如今我在这里专业成长。一向很享受能具有一辆电动车,这是摸索和贯通标致上海的必经之路。

作为一个产物设计师,我认为缔造的挑战是思虑功效性的解决方案,如许可以解决咱们的平常事情。

如今想象一下这些解决方案以一种很是特此外方法显现出来,好比小牛电动车。

I lived almost my whole life in Mexico City and as you may know, Mexico City means chaos. Short distances but crowded of vehicles. Traffic is something that very person in Mexico needs to live with it and make it part of their lives. The public transport is not very efficient and it only serves for the city center, but Mexico City has been developing on the surrounding areas and the subway and other systems doesnt cover those areas. This again means traffic. 我几近一向都住在墨西哥城,你也许晓得,墨西哥城象征着紊乱。间隔短但车辆拥堵。交通是墨西哥人很是必要与之共存并使其成为糊口的一部门。大众交通不是颇有效力,它只办事于市中间,但墨西哥城一向在周边地域成长,地铁和其他体系不触及这些区域。这再次象征着交通。

Being rased on the tough Mexico City and its traffic made me dislike cars.

So I grew up trying to find an efficient way of moving around and it was until I arrived to Shanghai that I found the solution.

I personally own a NIU U Pro, which I find delightful. It combines a couple of my favorite things in the world: Speed and black color.

被刁悍的墨西哥城残虐,其交通使我不喜好汽车。

以是我一向在尽力找到一种有用的挪动方法,直到我达到上海才发明解决方案。

我小我具有一辆小牛U Pro,我很高兴。它连系了我活着界上最喜好的几件事:速率和玄色。

It is so perfectly balanced and outstanding lookin汽機車借款,g, that for sure it is the most powerful and desirable scooter of the U series, and personally, from all of the Niu families.

But lets talk about the past so I can explain why I found on the Niu U Pro those functional and aesthetics that I mentioned before.

它如斯完善的均衡和超卓的外观,必定了它是U系列中最壮大和最抱负的电动车,小我如许认为,牛油家属也这么认为吧。

让咱们谈谈曩昔,如许我便可以诠释为甚么我在小牛 U Pro上找到了我之条件到过的那些功效和美学。

Since my first week in Shanghai 5 years ago, I have been riding a scooter, but it has been different experiences from day one to today.

The student life is fun but tough at the same time. To enjoy it, students need to make certain sacrifices sometimes because the budget is very limited, so usually, those who own scooters will follow the same pattern bulky - heavy - broken scooters- second hand.

自从我5年前来上海的第一周,我一向骑着电动车,但从第一天到今天,一向在换。学生糊口颇有趣,但同时也很艰巨。为了享受它,学生有时必要做出某些捐躯,由于预算很是有限,以是凡是,那些具有电动车的人将遵守不异的模式......粗笨 - 重型 - 平凡的电动车 - 二手车。

It has been only until last year that I was able to buy my first Niu scooter and I selected the U Civic.

I instantly got captivated of the design. I choose the white version because I thought that the contrast with the black parts and the metal of the wheels was absolutely stunning, just like high-tech contemporary appliances.

As a product designer, it is my daily task to review many products and I have train my eye to understand which products offer a real design value. Niu scooters have it.

I chose that model because even after having really good trips with my previous scooters, I knew that this one will reinvent the whole concept for me. Its slim body and the removable battery are things that the younger me would definitely appreciate. I remember how difficult it was to charge, move and store those old broken scooters and finally Niu changed my life.

直到客岁我才买到我的第一辆小牛电动车,我选择了U Civic。我当即被设计迷住了。我选择白色版本是由于我认为与玄色部件和车轮金属的比拟绝对使人赞叹,就像高科技的现代家电同样。作为产物设计师,我的平常使命是审查很多产物,我一向在尽力领会哪些产物具备真实的设计价值。牛电动车就有。我之以是选择这款车型,是由于即便我之前的电动车行使得很是好,我但这个会为我重塑全部观点。它纤薄的机身和可拆卸的电池是年青的我必定会赏识的工具。我仍然记得充电、挪动和寄存那些破旧的电动车是何等坚苦,最后小牛扭转了我的糊口。

I was simply in love with it. The rides were easier and faster and thanks to Niu I got to rediscover the city. I was freer.

Shanghai offers many treasures, but not necessary close to each other. Traveling in the city can be both, exhausting or expensive. That is why my Nius was changing my life i妹妹ediately, offering me the city itself and all those beautiful treasures that Shanghai offers. More than happy I was very grateful and that is something important to praise on a product.

But I wanted more

我爱上了它。骑行更易,更快,感激小牛,我可以从新发明这座都会,我更自由了。上海有很多宝藏,但没有需要相互挨近。在都会观光可能既耗时又昂贵,这就是为甚么我的小牛当即扭转我的糊口,让我领会到都会自己和上海所显现的所有标致宝藏。很是欢快,我也很是感谢感动,如许的夸赞对付产物的歌颂是首要的。但我想要更多......

So after enjoying my first Niu scooter for over a year, I decided that I want it all. Niu U Pro. It has everything that I have been looking for. Everything has been though and combined on a perfect way. It is fast, stable, light and sexy.

Everywhere I see, I find that there is a long design process. Every detail has been well though and knowing how the design process is, believes me, the guys put a lot of time to finally achieve that result.

以是在享受了我的第一辆小牛电动车跨越一年以后,我决议我采办它 小牛 U Pro。它具有我一向在寻觅的一切。一切虽然如斯,并以完善的方法连系在一块儿。它快速,不乱,轻快,性感。每个细节我都看过,我发明这是一个漫长的设计进程。每一个细节都很好,而且晓得设计进程若何,信赖我,这些人花了不少时候来终极实现这个成果。

The scooter has become part of me because it tells my personality to the people and within my cellphone and laptop; it is one extension of me that allows me to develop professionally and socially.

电动车已成为我的一部门,由于它彰显我的个性,就像我的手机和条记本电脑同样;它是我的一个延长,使我可以或许在专业和社交方面成长。

As a designer and a consumer, I really find fascinating when a product can redefine the whole concept, the whole experience. It needs to be praised.

Nowadays we face a very bad situation where many industries are already on its limitations. No new ideas or new solutions, everything stills the same or it is a remake of a successful previous thing, like what is happening with the movies for example.

So when an outstanding product born and gives a breath to the industry, it needs to be praised.

And on the top of that, it is presented on the most beautiful shape possible th九族文化村,at combines on a perfect balance every component that makes it possible to work. It needs to be praised.

作为设计师和消费者,当产物从新界说全部观点,整个别验时,我真的感觉颇有趣。它必要获得赞美。现在,咱们面对着一个很是糟的场合排场,很多行业已承受到限定。没有新的设法或新的解决方案,一切都是不异的,或它是一个之前的乐成的工具的翻拍,比方片子产生的事变。是以,当一个超卓的产物出生并赐与行业呼吸时,它必要遭到称颂。最首要的是,它显现在最标致的外形上,它完善地均衡了每一个可以事情的组件。它必要获得赞美。

People are aware that Niu scooters are a網球即時比分,bove the price of the regular ones, but I would love them to understand all the benefits that are included for a little bit more of money. I would love them to see stories like man where yes, every detail, even if it is small, makes the whole DIFFERENCE. Every single RMB is worth it because I see it and I feel it on the bike and believe me. Because I have travel with the most broken student scooter to the most premium one in todays market, and yes, I would always continue betting for Niu.

人们都晓得小牛电动车的代价高于平凡电动车的代价,但我但愿他们可以或许领会所有包括更多价值的益处。 我但愿他们能看到像如许的故事,每个细节,即便它很小,也会让整小我有所分歧。 它每块人民币都是值得的,由于我在电动车上看到了感知到了,信赖我...... 由于我在学生期间履历过破旧的电动车,也履历过今天市场上最优异的产物,是的,我会继续为小牛投注。
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|台北設計交流論壇  

台北招牌設計, 推薦招牌, 荷重元, 傳感器, 資料擷取DAQ, 中壢當舖免留車, 翻譯社, 台北網頁設計, 未上市未上市股票未上市屏東借錢屏東借款汽機車借款, 機車借款免留車, 汽車借款免留車, 汐止免留車, 汐止汽車借款, 信用卡換現金刷卡換現金堆高機, 高雄合法當舖, 空壓機, 台北借錢, 台北當舖, 音波拉皮, 三重當舖, 布沙發, 廚具工廠, 飲水機, 未上市, 老虎機, 真人百家樂, 娛樂城, 室內設計公司, 支票借款, 廢鐵回收, 聚左旋乳酸, 搬家, 搬家公司, 封口機 皮秒 隆乳, 團體制服, 紫錐花, 預防感冒, 床墊, 不動產估價師, 借貸日本泡泡慕斯,, 台中搬家支票借款, 支票借錢, 彰化當舖壯陽藥邱大睿, 汐止免留車, 支票借款, 票貼, 紙杯植纖碗廚餘回收防盜, 保麗龍切割, 止癢液, 聚左旋乳酸, 台中搬家公司, TU娛樂城睡眠褲, 瑜珈褲, 團體制服, 抽脂價格, 未上市熱門加盟, 飲食加盟, 小資本加盟創業, 加盟什麼最賺錢, 汐止當舖未上市股票, 贈品, 美體SPA, 牙齦整形, 3a娛樂城, 現金版, 沙發, 沙發修理, 沙發換皮, 蘆洲汽車借款,, 未上市, 保麗龍割字, 保麗龍字, 電腦割字, 北京賽車bcr娛樂城玖天娛樂城gs娛樂城i88娛樂城九州娛樂城, q8娛樂城, 系統櫃系統傢俱

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 05:20 , Processed in 0.110494 second(s), 24 queries .